Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Not Jason...Ryan!


It's hard to get Luke to settle down for pictures especially when Grandma and Papa Nielson are in town. He doesn't get to see them often and when he does he gets a little crazy! They were on their way to a family reunion and stopped for the night. Nancy got in a little hugging and Keith roughed Luke up a bit. Mijken (I am not sure if I am spelling her name right?) and her husband Ryan . (I called him Jason the whole time they were here!) were here also with their children, Ashley, Emma, Justin and Claire. It is quite embarrassing to not get a person's name correct in your head. In my defense, we haven't had many opportunities to be around all of Kollin's family. I am lucky to know his siblings names, let alone all of the spouses and children! I will try to do better next time, RYAN!
Luke with Ashley and Emma


Doing their crazy faces

No comments: