Luke was standing too close to his friend Kai when Kai decided to take a swing at a Tball standard. I don't think Luke will do that again! The whack! was really loud and when I turned to see what had happened, Luke was already running to me with blood running down his face. It split his eyebrow open enough for four stitches. The only time he made any fuss was when they put the needle right into his cut to deaden it. During the acutally sewing he never made a sound. I on the other hand, had to use two kleenex!

The nurses put this guaze on his cut with some kind of numbing stuff. Luke could see it out of the corner of his eye and didn't know what it was. He giggled and thought it felt funny. I had to take a picture so he could see what was on his head.When Sara got home to admire his stitches, she called them "manly" stitches and Luke nodded and said yup.. they're blue!

6 comments:
Way to go Luke!! From Bode
yes, blue stiches are quite manly!
The er flashes come back so fast. Way to go Luke, lets hope it is your last.
It looks like that is going to leave one cool scar! I think I will start calling Luke "scar face"! and grandma "cry baby"! Mom! are you kidding me you take a kid to the hospital for trauma and you are crying! I'm glad you were not here to take Tyson!
bytheway that last comment was from Carrie who also happens to be the webelos leader! lucky me!
I want to see the awesome webelos dudes blog!
Post a Comment