On Monday morning when I was checking to see if we had received our weekly updates from our missionaries, I noticed this email from Tammy Edwards.
Hello,
This is Tammy (Harris)Edwards. I am Jackie Cox’s daughter (from Oak City). I am also Jim and Jeanne Edwards’ daughter-in-law. I took a trip to the Philippines these last two weeks and I happen to run into your cute Elder Mason Taylor on the streets of Baguio. We got to talking with him and found out he had connections to Delta just like me! It is such a small world. He and his companion were running errands at the time because it was their prep. Day. They had just finished e-mailing their parents for the day. Mason looks great and is very happy. You can tell he is a great missionary. We had passed another set of missionaries but not nearly as enthusiastic as these two fine young men. I asked for your e-mail address so I could send you a couple of pictures. Let me know if you have problems opening them, I would be happy to send them to you by snail mail .
Sincerely,
Tammy Edwards
These are pictures Mason sent with his last email
No comments:
Post a Comment