Friday, January 1, 2010

Babies!

Gramps and I went over to tend the twins while Steve and Kim went on a well deserved date to a movie. After watching Kyjah and Creighton for three hours, we were tired. We can't imagine having to tend them alone all day long. Kim is a trooper. She is doing a great job on very little sleep. She says after these two having just one to tend will be a breeze. As you can see from these phone picutres, they are really growing. Creighton is 8' 2" and Kyjah is 7' 12". Just about double their birth weight. Don't let this picture of Kyjah fool you. She is not a sleeping princess. She lets you know what she wants and when she wants it! Gramps thinks she is beautiful. She already has him wrapped around her little finger. I guess Leisha, Kendall, Allie and Reese will have to move over and share!
Creighton is a Stephen clone I think. At least personality wise. He seems so relaxed and happy all the time. He will lay on the couch awake and just look around. He even likes to watch tv like his dad!

No comments: