Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just for Jen

Just for Jen. She asked..

1) post rules on blog
2) answer the six "8" items....

8 Fav TV shows:
1. Jon and Kate Plus 8
2. What Not To Wear
3. Gilmore Girls
4. West Wing
5. Anderson Cooper 360
6. BYU Sports
7. American Idol
8. Numbers

8 things I did yesterday
1. Had a hot bath
2. Read
3. Worked on a crochet project
4. Picked Luke up from school
5. Made lunch
6. Went to the park with Luke and a neighbor
7. Made Garlic Mashed Potatoes for RS Birthday Party
8. Went to RS Birthday Party

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Jennie have her baby
2. Cheryl's 40th birthday party
3. Flying kites
4. Tending the Cannon kids
5. Watching the Cougars and Utes play in the NCAA tournament
6. Watching the rest of the tournament after they both lose
7. Mike working for Wayne
8. Reese being potty trained! ( I am thinking of Carrie)

8 fav Restaurants:
1. TGI Friday
2. The Station
3. Olive Garden
4. That Chinese Restaruant in Heber...I would ask Sara it's name but she told me to stop bothering her. She is studying.
5. Cafe Chulo
6. PF Chang
7. The Crackerbarrel
8. ???? Home

8 things on my wishlist
1. To have pretty nails without having to have fake ones
2. To not get any more wrinkles
3. I would say to lose a lot of weight, but let's be real
4. To see the Texas kids more often
5. To go visit Kim and Steve in New Jersey this summer.
6. Stay in the trailer this summer more than last year.
7. A closet full of yarn and crochet supplies
8. To find clothes that fit and look good

8 people I tag ( sorry I don't think I know eight people that have blogs!)
1. Maren
2. Maressa
3. Tricia
4. Donna
5. Carlie
6. Emily..Carlie's sister! I am really searching....
7. Emily...Edwards
8. Jen...Bret's Jen

1 comment:

Donna Madsen said...

Thanks Gerry! I'm on my way out, but check later for my answers! I sure hope Reese get potty trained too! You and Carrie both put that on your answers!