Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas 2008

Playing Mario Carts with the kids. Even the little guys beat me.
Bowling seems to be our new family sport.

This snowman is really tall. It won't melt until July!

Jerry keeping Daniel safe. Aleisha wanted to show her siblings her new climbing skills.

We had everyone home but Michael,Carlie, Zachary and Brandon. That makes a lot of people. Twenty four if I counted correctly. We washed a lot of dishes, towels and faces; made enough food for an army and although we are not talking about it, watched football.

Jerry and Curtis playing guitar hero. They weren't bad, but Carrie ruled.

Couldn't resist putting this on. Reese and her jewelry. She was really decked out in ear rings, bracelets, necklace and and apron!

Cheryl's self portrait


I didn't take the picture. I cannot be blamed! Who is that masked woman anyway?

2 comments:

Amy Ogden said...

Are you sure you want to start this.......

Donna Madsen said...

Looks like so much fun! I am glad you got most of them home for Christmas! I got to see my parents at Dusty's on Christmas Eve!