It just doesn't seem right to have this kind of weather on September 1st. Luke has already had his coat on..with shorts and crocs to go across the street to see if the neighbor could play.
Looking east from Sara's upstairs room. When the clouds lift, there is going to be snow on the top of the mountain.
Luke's message for the day. I like chicken nuggets, I like watching cartoons, I like playing computer games, I like to play with my toys. I like pulling strings and playing with strings. I like to spin on chairs. I like to eat barbecue sauce. I like playing with my mom. I like making a mess. I like pushing buttons. Good Bye, see you later.
Kai wasn't home so it is a play dough afternoon for sure.
I thought we left this kind of lake at home. Luke has been pestering me to go out and play with his toys in it.
This is on the East of Sara's house.
No, it is hail.
1 comment:
That Luke is a complex fella!
Post a Comment