Saturday, August 23, 2008

Body Parts






We really aren't as bored as this post may sound. We are adjusting to the Springville location very well. Luke doesn't mind his mom being gone yet. Of course, we have painted and played zoo and train and watched movies and gone shopping so he hasn't had time to miss her yet. I haven't had to pull the making cookies routine yet and I still haven't made play dough so I think he will be fine for quite a long time.

One afternoon, Luke wanted to take some pictures. After he took quite a few of me that I refuse to post , he wanted me to take pictures of him. Not just him, but his ears, and mostly his mouth. I really don't know why. He didn't say. He thought it was funny. I thought you might enjoy seeing these and I know he will.

2 comments:

The Myers said...

that's one BIG mouth, Luke!

Maressa Vincent said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Thanks for the pioneer woman info, I go to her site all the time. It is one of my favorite blogs! I have made a bunch of her recipes and almost all of them have been great.