I am a picture thief. Mason's mission mom, Sister Jenson keeps a nice blog. It is mostly about missionaries coming and going but occasionally she puts on just fun pictures. This last month a typhoon hit the island Mason is on. It came about 200 miles north of him as far as I could tell from the google map. I think they experienced big wind and lots of rain. On Sis. Jenson's blog she has a video of some flooding. Mason said in one of his last letters that they had been able to help clean up. I was a little worried when I heard the television weather tell about the typhoon because I didn't know where Mason was exactly, so I looked his ward building up on Google maps and could see that he was too far away to be in trouble. I could see the building and Google had tagged it as a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints chapel. I thought that was cool. If you don't regularly send email to him, you might want to take the time. Christmas is coming soon and I am positive he would love to get something from us. Give it a thought! His e mail is
mtaylor@myldsmail.net
Elder Taylors...Justin and Mason Their dads are brothers and they are companions!
Some things never change!
This is the "Where in the picture is Mason?" I haven't found him yet. If you do, comment and tell me.
2 comments:
I can't see him either. Maybe he should have stood on a chair! He probably got lost on the way to the church.
I think he is in the very back by that grey door. It is very blurry but if you enlarge it it looks like that kids shirt sleeves are too long. No really I think that is him.
Post a Comment