Monday, October 18, 2010

Kind of hard to say it, but "Go Wasatch!"

You have to love the look on Carson's face.  He has discovered, much to his father's delight, that he loves football.  Sara had a heavy week at school, so she asked us to come up to help out.  Carson and Cameron both had football games that week so I was excited  to watch.  It was rainy and cold for Carson's game onTuesday, but Luke and I braved it and met up with Sara to watch Carson be a football star. His team lost, but he gave it his best.  The true test was the smelly, dirty hug I got afterward.    I hope the youtube video link below works.  Turn up the volume so you can hear Sean yelling.  It is fun!
Carson #3
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiIGlCAAOBE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Cameron's game was Wednesday in Heber.  Luke and I had just stopped for gas before heading up the canyon when it started to rain.  Carrie called  to tell us that it was raining horizontally and really hard.  She told us she would stay home if it were her so we decided to go back to Springville.  Darn, it stopped raining of course by the time the game started.  We should have gone.   I don't have a picture of Cameron to share, but I am going to put the youtube video of his game so you can watch him.  He is number 67.  He told me he found out the secret of football.  If you do the hitting first it doesn't hurt so much!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afYWZB4sSmE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEx_L3YArzY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

If these videos don't work, call Sean.  He can tell you where to find them on Youtube.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Mom you need to add jenniecannonphotography.blogspot.com to your blog list!