Saturday, February 13, 2010

Good Job, Daniel and Mason!

I really hate to advertise my incompetence on Sara's beautiful new Mac, but I couldn't figure out how to make this bigger! So I will just have to tell you what the article says.

Stephenville (10-3-1) used three second-half goals, two of them by Daniel Taylor, to break open a game that was tied at half-time and defeat host Fort Worth All-Saints 4-1 Tuesday night.
Daryl Kilcrease matched Taylor with two goals for Stephenville, which was without star offensive midfielder German Chavarria.
"We were a little rusty after not playing last Friday and we were missing a few players, but we fought our way through it and got a win." Stephenville head coach Ramsay Wright said.
Kilcrease opened the scoring midway through the first half off an assist from Mason Taylor.
All-Saints tied the score on a free kick seconds before halftime. Kilcrease scored again in the second half and Daniel Taylor added his two goals to put the game away.
"We were missing a few players, but we had guys step up." said Wright.
...........


No comments: