They were earlier than we would have liked, but they just couldn't wait! Kim's blood pressure kept getting higher and higher until there was no other choice but to have a c-section. During the last 24 hours they have both been taken off the breathing machines and are breathing room air on their own. Steve is feeding them through their stomach tubes tonight. As you can see they both have dark hair. I think Creighton has an Ogden chin. It looks a lot like Easton's right now. You can see his soft spot low on his forehead. The light is hitting it just right in this pic because it is really not that noticeable. Connor has the same thing. I guess it is quite rare, the nurses were wondering about it. Connor's is closing up fine, no problems, so I am guessing Creighton's will too.
This is the little man, Creighton D weighing in at 4 lbs 15 oz.
Sweet baby Kyjah Rae weighed just 4 lbs.
She is so cute and little. She is as long as Creighton (18 inches) but a pound lighter. When Gramps (Rod) was visiting her today, she started to fuss a little and cry. He said it was just a little squeeking noise.
The parents don't know it yet, but their lives are forever changed. Welcome to the fam, Kyjah and Creighton.
This is the little man, Creighton D weighing in at 4 lbs 15 oz.
Sweet baby Kyjah Rae weighed just 4 lbs.She is so cute and little. She is as long as Creighton (18 inches) but a pound lighter. When Gramps (Rod) was visiting her today, she started to fuss a little and cry. He said it was just a little squeeking noise.
The parents don't know it yet, but their lives are forever changed. Welcome to the fam, Kyjah and Creighton.
2 comments:
OH! They are so cute! I am glad they are doing so well! Breathing on their own and everything. I hope Steve and Kim are holding up. It is hard to have your newborn babes I the hospital and not be able to hold them whenever you want. If they are at Utah Valley, then I know they are in good hands. If not, I am still sure they are in good hands. Especially when they are in yours. :)
I am so happy you posted. Mom told me today the babies were born, and I have been waiting to see their pictures and hear how they are. Congratulations to all!
They are in good hands I am sure. Our neighbor Kristie Hauser works in the NICU and she is on duty tonight. She said she would take care of them! She is a Delta girl that graduated with Sara. I will post more pics when I get them.
Post a Comment