Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This week's happenings...I know a lame title, but I am just too tired of coughing to be any more creative!

No, this isn't the new puppy. Luke wanted to have a picture posted of the hedge hog toy he picked out for his new puppy. The next picture shows the actual puppy, just in case you couldn't tell the difference.
I was not surprised to get the call from the East Idaho State Fair. It did surprise me that the call came from Curt. He called to let me know that Rod and I had a new housemate. He really enjoys other people making big purchases or he was laughing I am not sure. Sara had bought a puppy for Luke. It is a mini snaugher..snaugher...schnauzer...thanks spell checker! He is really little and very cute. The fair is held in Blackfoot where Curt and Jennie live. For the last few years, some of us..mostly Amy and anyone else that can have gone up to experience the fair. This year, Allie was on a float with her dance team and that meant she needed a larger audience so Amy, Aleisha, Sara and Luke went up on Friday. A pet store usually has a petting zoo. We have visited it a few times in the past. There are also really cute puppies there. Allie starts her pleading as soon as it is set up but to no avail. So now we have a dog cage in the kitchen and puppy pads, toys, dog treats,etc. And...no I do not call him my granddog!


Luke and Indy. The name was Luke's choice. The first name out of his mouth. I am glad it wasn't Yoshi, or Mario or some other Mario Bros. name.

Lucy's new cousin. So far she is ignoring him, hoping he will go away.

Luke's kindergarten class went on their first field trip last week. They went to the duck pond on campus. I am not sure what they did there because there was no where for me to park so I drove around and around waiting for him to be finished so I could take him home. Sara was there early enough to get a parking spot so she spent the time playing ISpy and having rice krispie cookies. The duck pond is on the south end of campus and is also called the botony pond for those of you who have fond memories of BYU campus! I think it is a popular picnic date spot. Also just up the street from the Brick Oven. I know everyone knows where it is.




















Friday, the We celebrated Kim's birthday at PF Changs . Steve was still in New Jersey but the rest of the Utah County family plus Amy and Lucy had dinner and wished her a happy birthday. She was still in the dark about how many babies she was carrying , hence the smile!

Carrie brought her guns along with her family. She makes us all feel so safe when she is around!

1 comment:

Maren said...

Indy is so cute! And he looks soft. Bonus. How big do mini...schnauzers get? And I think I would be a little nervous if Carrie's gun we out and on the loose. :)