Birthday dinner for the old gray haired lady. I just can't bring myself to say the number of birthday's I have celebrated. It was a fun dinner. I think our kids know me pretty well. They each bought two tickets to a BYU home football game as a gift for me. I am very excited. Win or lose, there is nothing more fun than a football game in Cougar stadium. I can't wait! If Rod is nice, I am considering letting him go with me!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Milestones
School started for Luke and Sara this morning. Luke was excited to wear his new shoes and Sara got to use her new computer bag! Like Mother, like Son! Luke is going to the BYU kindergarten so he is familiar with the building and playground. Two of his friends from pre-school are in his class. I asked him if he had to write his name and he said he did and that he put an M in it. What? Why an M? I should have guessed the answer. For Mario, he said! He wore his Mario shirt and tested his teacher's gamer knowledge. She recognized Mario and Luigi but she didn't know who Yoshi was. She has a lot to learn! 
Miss Amy
Sara is now a 2L. That means second year law student. She has a much easier schedule this year. She made it home at 3:00 P.M. today. Yeah!
Carrie, Reese, Amy, Tyson, Luke, JoAnne, Rod, Grams, Cameron and Carson. I am so proud of Carson. We can see his face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GO COUGARS! We have season tickets so maybe we'll see ya there!
Post a Comment